Working with Ethnic Minorities Clients (2011)
A Toolkit for Employability Partnerships and Projects
Glasgow Works in partnership with Scottish Government developed
Working with Ethnic Minority Clients: A Toolkit for Employability
Partnerships and Projects (2011).
The toolkit highlights the issues which affect the employability
of people from ethnic minority communities and builds on practice
to assist individuals to feel confident they are using
The Toolkit aims to guide partnerships and services about
- Make services more accessible
- Support people from ethnic minority communities
- Engage effectively with local ethnic
- Build the capacity of local organisations to refer people for
- Become compliant with equality legislation
- Develop effective local action plans and targets
to support ethnic minority employability.