× Close
Back to list

European Social Fund – Employability funding – Application Deadline 29 November 2021 5pm

21 October 2021

Moray Council (as lead partner of the Local Employability Partnership) is inviting bids from charities and public bodies for a Challenge Fund supported by finance from the European Social Fund. The fund will take forward projects for an Employability strategy. Up to £800,000 of European Social Funds are available for this purpose.

Projects can run until 31 March 2023.

The funding would cover 80% of eligible costs. There is also an opportunity to apply for the remaining 20% from the Local Employability Partnership.

The application form and full details can be found on the Moray Pathways website.

Monthly E-bulletin

We share the latest employability news and updates via our regular e-bulletin

Sign Up