Scotland's Devolved Employment Services: Statistical Summary published (1)
25 October 2023
The latest statistics were published on 25 October 2023 and demonstrate the continued impact of devolved employability provision in Scotland in supporting people of all ages who want help and support on their journey towards and into work.
- There have been 104,763 starts on either Fair Start Scotland (FSS) or No One Left Behind since April 2018 up to June 2023.
- Official statistics in development for No One Left Behind show a total of 44,000 people started receiving support from April 2019 to June 2023.
- Of the 44,000 people receiving support on No One Left Behind, 13,953 (32%) have entered employment, while a further 6,080 (14%) entered further or higher education or training.
- There have been 60,763 starts to FSS since April 2018, including 5,076 re-joins which has been possible since April 2021.
- Overall, there has been 21,351 job starts since FSS launched
The full publication can be found at the link below.