The Strategic Skills Pipeline model has been developed as a framework to support the effective delivery of employability services.
Discover more about the pipeline, and the different stages and interventions within it, below.
This stage sees a range of partners assessing the initial needs of clients and agreeing key activities to be undertaken with them in order to address any barriers to employment or training.
Client Status: Not Job Ready
Examples of Activities
Examples of Programmes
- Activity Agreement Model
- Community Learning and Development
- Scotland’s Adult Literacies Curriculum Framework Guidelines: learning, teaching and assessment
- English for speakers of other languages
- My World of Work, Skills Development Scotland
- SDS Individual Training Accounts
- Scottish Mentoring Network
- Iriss: Supporting Peer Support
- Fair Start Scotland
- Our Partners
- Local Employability Information